Rates and Insurance
Please contact me to discuss rates for Individual Therapy, Couple Therapy, Family Therapy and Behavioural Consultation. All sessions are 50 minutes in length.
Insurance – Private Insurance
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits that covers counsellors registered with the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (credentialing is Certified Canadian Counsellor or CCC)?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Are other members of the family covered (consider if participating in family therapy)
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurance – Autism Funding Branch
If your child is receiving funding through the Autism Funding Branch (AFU), once a `Request to Pay Service Provider` has been submitted, the AFU will be invoiced directly by the Service Provider (TMG Consulting Inc.). Information to include on the `Request to Pay Service Provider’ form can be found under the ‘contact information’ tab.
Cash, check, electronic bank transfers.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a therapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.