The education and training sessions listed below can be provided upon request to groups. They are also provided 1 to 2 times per year in various regions of the Lower Mainland.
Follow the links to some of the topics below for an overview of the presentation.
- Trauma informed Practice
- Trauma and Developmental Disorders
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
- Attachment Disorder
- Mental illness in Our Youth
- Empowering Children: How to Balance Empowerment and Discipline
- Counselling Adaptations for Individuals with Neurodevelopmental Challenges
- Mental Health in Children and Youth with Special Needs
Please contact me for further information on training.